Journal #5

4/5/2021

Wow it’s been a while since I had a journal entry! I just got off spring break and I told myself that I really needed this break so I won’t be doing any work, but I have a lot of catching up to do now. We submitted our memos which I’m very happy with how it turned out. My team and I all worked together to produce the best final product possible and it turned out great! Working as a team was a really good experience, although I would rather it have been in person instead of online. Working together remotely is just difficult, awkward, and inefficient but certainly doable. Looking forward, I’m excited to start the third assignment, which is the lab report. I’m comfortable enough with the layout of this class to start working on more difficult and involved assignments, and focus on topics that are more geared towards my interests and my major, which is biomedical engineering. Over the next few days, I will start thinking about a topic to use for this lab report, something that really interests me so that the assignment won’t even feel like an assignment. However, I don’t know how this lab report will be formatted considering there isn’t an actual lab or data collection associated with the report. All lab reports I’ve done previously had data associated with them so I knew what to include and how to draw conclusions and make connections. I’m sure this will be cleared up in class, but I just like to think ahead. That’s it for today’s journal, and I’ll try to be more consistent with them now considering that spring break is over.